Monday, October 31, 2011

Free Big Shot Offer Extended! Happy Halloween!

Today was scheduled to be the last day for the FREE Big Shot but it has been extended until Nov 11!  There is still time if you want to sign up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and get a Big Shot die cut machine or $100 free merchandise.  You can go to my website and sign up online quickly and easily with a Credit or Debit card.  I'd love to have you on my team so hurry!  Let me know if you have any questions.  I love being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I think you will too.

It is finally Halloween!  I love Fall colors so I enjoy the fun of decorating for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I have a few projects from various swaps and a Halloween card I made a while ago but haven't posted to share today to wish you a happy Halloween.  First, the card I CASE'd from somewhere:
Please excuse the poor editing of the pictures.  I got Windows 8 on my computer while I was gone and I haven't figured out the new photo program very well.  It takes 3 times as long to edit each picture so I've GOT to find a better way!  I just love technology . .  .

Here are a couple of fun Halloween treats I got as swaps from the Stampin' Up Regional meeting I went to Saturday in Louisville.  The little bag with the EEK! stamp from the It's A Wrap Holidays set was from MaryJo Marshal of Ohio.  There wasn't a name on the back of the pleated flower skinny bag treat, I think there once was but it got lost with all the goodies I had in my big bag of swaps.  It is so cool and I really love the witch hat made from an oval and pennant punch. 

This 3-D card is one I got at the Birmingham Regional I think.  It is from Kelley Bialoskurski.  She used the House of Haunts stamp set and the Spider Web embossing folder and lots of Dazzling Diamonds to make it extra fun.

This is a great little treat bag that folds into a purse-like folder.  It looks purple here due to my lack of ability with the new photo program but it is really black.  It is stamped with the Wicked Cool stamp set.

Ah, the right colors here!  There is a mini paper bag inside that holds a fun size candy bar.  Somehow I'm thinking that is the wrong name for those little candy bars. I reckon I'd call them the skimpy size and the great big ones would be fun size!

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Hi Elaine. Just a note to let you know that stampin up has extended this offer until Nov 11 to take advantage of World Workshop Week Nov 4 -11. See your homepage news up dates.

Great treats and cards for Halloween! Awesome. Have a good one.