Saturday, September 3, 2011

Holiday Mini goes live!

 
Stampin' Up's new Holdiay Mini Catalog is live now! Have you seen it?  It is full of such great goodies, beautiful designs and new punches and dies!  We even carry a new scoring tool that I've heard is better than any of the other ones out there.  I'll let you know when mine gets here what I think of it.  I know that Stampin' Up always seems to think through all the crafty needs and come up with the most practical and versatile tools when they release something new. 

We are starting on the most holiday-filled time of the year with Halloween coming next month followed quickly by Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day.  The Holiday Mini Catalog is full of things you can use to craft through all of these holidays.  The big Idea Book and Catalog has other products for all these holidays but the Mini Catalog focuses just on them and has some great new products that aren't in the big catalog.  There are adorable miniature jingle bells and mica flakes that will make any Winter scene sparkle!  I've already gotten the Stocking Die and punch in my pre-order and have been having fun creating with them. 

I love that there is a stamp set that coordinates with the Stocking Punch!  Here are a couple of samples with it.  The Silver Shimmer paper is new in this catalog too.  Now we can choose from red or silver when we want a little extra sparkle on our holiday projects.  I love the look that embossing gives to everything also.  Aren't the little embossed stockings adorable!  These 2 cards are ones I got in a swap at the team meeting and are made by Sue Erickson and Monica.

There is a link on my sidebar to the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Simply click on it and you will be able to see all the new goodies that are ready for holiday crafting.  I can't decide whether to work on Christmas or Halloween first!  I do have a Christmas card class coming up soon so I reckon I'll work on Christmas for a while.

No comments: