Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Snow Day Layout

 I like to try to make a scrapbook page from my Paper Pumpkin kits before I use them for the cards. This is from the November kit. I added Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce cardstock and the Gnome DSP.  Die cuts are from the Share a Milkshake and the new Alphabet Al A Mode dies. I love this new alphabet!  I cut the letters from the leftover glimmer paper from the snowflakes and the area of the banners behind the circles.


I also stamped the background with a stamp from the Painted Poppies set. 

I haven't gotten my snow pictures from last week developed to put on the pages yet. I'll definitely be journaling about surviving that horribly cold week!

If you haven't subscribed to the Paper Pumpkin kits you should give them a try! LMK if you want me to help you set up an account. 

No comments: