Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Another Scrapbook Option!

Many of you know that my first love in the paper-crafting world  is scrapbooking.  I had stamped a few times and sometimes used stamping in my scrapbooks but mostly I just scrapbooked  from 1994-2004 when I joined a Stampin' Up Stamper's 10 group.  Then I learned how to do a LOT of stamping on scrapbook pages and loved it!  Soon I decided I wanted to join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator - the best job ever  :~)

There was an exciting announcement today, Stampin' Up is partnering with Becky Higgins, a very famous name in the scrapbooking world!  She started Project Hope a while back and now you can get this great scrapbooking product in Stampin' Up colors, how cool is that???

Here is a video of the announcement:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8r2VmVJ2Zk

Customers can begin ordering Project Life products on May 1st and with the introduction of the new catalog on June 2 there will be an even larger line of Project Life products available.  It is an exciting time to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator with Sale-a-Bration just ending and the new catalog about to be unveiled.  I'll get to see the new catalog in 2 weeks and will be ordering a few things right away so I can share some brand new ideas with you as soon as possible.

 
 I'm in a bit of a hurry, I forgot to take my taxes to mail when I went to my hair apt this morning so I have to drive back in to the Post Office.  Sigh.  I don't like wasting time and gas.  Here are some of the swaps I got when I went to the stamp retreat in Huntsville.  I love the cute idea of putting a seed packet in a slide out card and the "I Dig You" stamp is perfect for that project!  Since we are expecting a frost tonight (isn't April 15 the time they say you can plant in TN because freeze chances are past???) I haven't planted my flowers yet.  I have planted lettuce and spinach though.  Since they are only up about 1/2" I will cover them tonight.  They should be ok since they are hardy plants but I don't want to take chances.



No comments: