Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Last Week of May, Card Class Friday!

May is nearly over.  The last couple of nights have been a bit chilly so I'm STILL snuggling down under several blankets at night.  The forecast is for mid 60's at night and 80's during the day so I can finally enjoy sweating when I go outside.  I'm really not a cold weather girl!

I have a card class featuring the Moving On stamp set Friday, May 31 at 11AM.  The class will be held in the Sango area at The Trading Post, 3551 Hwy 41A South.  Let me know if you would like to come to the class and I'll send you all the information.  We will make 6 cards, 2 each of the 3 cards pictured.  These bright, fun cards are perfect for these beautiful Summer days we have been having, although the picture is pretty crummy and doesn't show how bright the colors are.  The class is $15 or FREE with a $25 Stampin' Up order.  Reserve your spot now!
The old catalog is on it's way out and the new 2013/2014 catalog will be live on Saturday!  The Moving On stamp set is one that is being retired.  Or maybe replaced is a better word for it.  Moving On is the set designated to support the Ronald McDonald house the past year.   $3 was donated to the Ronald McDonald house for every set sold.  The new set is another great set called "Tag It" and I can't wait to buy it on June 1st! Should I add that there are matching Sizzlet dies for some of them?  You know how I love easy!  And, again, $3 from each of these sets sold will go to help the Ronald McDonald house, sounds like a win/win to me.

One more thing, May 30th is the deadline! $155 in product (including new pre-order options) for $99 plus tax and no shipping fees!  Sign up to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator by!  I love being a Stampin Up demonstrator, I love the events, the people I meet and sharing creativity.  Let me know if you want to join me in all this fun!

No comments: