Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Deal of the week!

Stampin' Up specials every week this month!

From July 1-31, I will be bringing you a new deal of the week every Monday. Today's special will only be available for the sale price from July 1-5. Then another special will be available each week of July. Todays special is the wonderful scalloped edge border punch. This is a great punch and adds the perfect touch to so many projects. If you look through my blog you will notice that I have used it many times on the cards and scrapbook pages I have posted. It is also the absolutely perfect touch to some of the cute mini purses and a great border for an envelope. If you don't already have one, now would be a great time to order one. Email me or place an order on my website for your Scalloped Edge Border Punch. Seriously, you NEED one!

This great punch is regularly $15.95 but for the rest of this week it is only $10.99! That is over 30% off the regular price. See, I told you that you needed one!


Don't forget to check back next Monday to see what the special for next week will be.

No comments: