Monday, March 30, 2020

Tomorrow,March 31st is the last day to get free Sale-A-Bration stamps, dies and paper this year.  I had a lot of fun creating with the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set that is included in the mini Sale-A-Bration catalog. And it was even more fun because they have a matching (free) die cut set.

First is one I embossed with white embossing powder on vellum. I love that look!  You do have to be careful not to get the vellum too hot but it turned out so pretty and delicate. I die cut the flowers out and put them on a layer of embossed cardstock.

Below I stamped 3 of the largest Lily's and colored them with the Pool Party Blends alcohol markers. I cut them all out with the die and put Stampin' Dimentionals on only one of them. I layered a triangle of Pool Party cardstock on a card front, stamped a series of the water ripples on it and then added the flowers, the center one being the raised one. The heartfelt sympathy sentiment is from the Well Said stamp and die set. 
The other card I stamped a white layer with the large lily in black as a background. The lily focal point is colored with the Bermuda Bay Blend set and I added a bow of our 3/8" Fluttered Organdy black ribbon. 

 Three more cards  (see, I told you I had fun with this set!)  On the left I used a more colorful stamped background than the black and white one from before. Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo are a great combination for a bright card. I stamped the flower in Melon Mango ink on Melon Mango cardstock and cit the layered die from Melon Mango cardstock as well. It was a fairly quick and easy card.

In the middle is a white on white card that turned out as pretty as I had imagined it. Sometimes a simple color choice is just what you need!

And the 3rd card above used die cut flowers of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper and Pretty Peacock cardstock.
Have you ever had a card or scrapbook page come to you in a dream? This one did. At least I saw the stripes of the Nobel Peacock Foil Sheets in my dream. When I woke up I couldn't remember what else was on the card. So I made the background and laid it beside my table for a few days until the inspiration hit to cut these flower outlines without backgrounds and add to the center.   I really like the way it turned out!  

Don't miss out on free stamps, order today before they are gone until January 2021!

No comments: