Saturday, April 6, 2013

Free Shipping! That is like getting 10% off your order!

Stampin' Up is offering free shipping this weekend.  I need more paper so I'm going to take advantage of getting an extra 10% off my order!  If you need something, let me know before 3 PM on Monday, April 8th and I'll add your order in with mine and you can take advantage of free shipping too.  Or you can place an online order here and have the order sent directly to your house. 

I'm working on a class using the Moving Forward set, more details on that early next week.  For now, another project we did at the Spring Retreat.  I love the Tea For Two Designer Series Paper, it is kind of old fashioned quilt-like but the colors are fresh and new.  I think the paper we used on the note card portfolio is my favorite from the pack.
The portfolio is so quick and easy, just take a 12X12 sheet of designer paper, fold up 4" and fold in half (at the 6" point the other direction) and adhere the overlapping edges. 

The note cards are just quarter size paper embossed on one edge with one of the Delicate Designs Embossing Folders.  The flower stamped on the envelope is one of the ones in the Oh Hello set featured in the Spring Mini catalog.  I think this is a beautiful set of note cards and it is so easy to be impressive!
 
If you want this fabulous paper or anything else, why not hop to it and order it before Monday is over so you can get free shipping?  I reckon it is always a good thing to save some money!

No comments: