Monday, December 17, 2012

Clearance Blitz and Craft Fairs


Over 300 new Clearance Rack items are being added to the Online Store at discounts up to 80 percent off retail-only while supplies last!  And for the first time ever, stamps are included at up to 40% off.  Hurry though, I've heard a lot of people saying things are selling out quickly.  I need to hurry on over there myself, there are a couple of things I want to get.  To go directly to the clearance rack click here.  You can order directly from there or call or email me with your order.  Have fun!

I have been setting up every Friday at the Winter Market in Clarksville.  It is at the Smith-Trahern Mansion and is every Friday over the Winter months until the downtown farmer's market opens again in the Spring.  The Trees of Christmas have been there the last couple of weeks so it was fun to set my table up in front the beautifully decorated trees. 
It has been fun creating all the Christmas goodies and I enjoy talking to people as they come by my booth.  This Friday will be the last one before Christmas so if I don't sell all of my specifically Christmas items I'll have a fun treat for the kids at church on Sunday!
 
Between the Winter Market and my nephew's wedding that was Saturday I have been extremely busy the last couple of weeks.  I made the sign in book for the wedding and completely forgot to take a picture of it.  I'll have to take one so you can see it.  I used glimmer paper and it looked fabulous!  I love that stuff.

 

No comments: