Saturday, April 14, 2012

Twitterpated Layouts

I actually got some time to scrapbook last night!  I haven't done a layout in soooo long.  They aren't really completely finished, I will add finishing touches when I decide which pictures to put on them but I was so excited about scrapbooking that I wanted to show them anyway.
First I used 2 patterns of the Twitterpated paper and chose coordinating Cardstock in Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride and Basic Gray to finish the layout.  The flowers are made from punched circles that I cut little wedges out of.  Easy and I really like the look.  There is room on the left page for a 4X6 photo and on the right page for four 3X3 photos and some journaling.  The title will go above the flowers and reach as far as needed.  If I choose a long title there is room for it to reach across the second page.

Then I used 3 other patterns of the Twitterpated DSP, one reaching across the middle and the others on opposite pages.  there is room for two 4X6 photos on each page and a tag for journaling.  I enjoyed those circle flowers so much on the first layout that I used the same technique to create a flower for the journaling tag.  The title will also be spelled out on circles, I may need more than 5 circles depending on what I decide to use for the title.  I added 12 of the In Colors printed brads around the layout but the rest of the design will be decided on once I add photos.  I really need to order some prints so I can finish these layouts.

The Twitterpated DSP is one of the great papers in the Occasions Mini Catalog, isn't it great paper?  It is only available until the end of April so you only have 2 weeks left to order it.  The bad news is the Occasions Mini Catalog is nearly history.  The good news is that the new catalog will be out on June 1 so there will be new stamps, colors, embellishments and die cuts!  You will be seeing samples with the new goodies soon since Stampin' Up demonstrators will be able to preorder from the new catalog beginning on May first.  I'm pretty excited to see the new products!

No comments: