Saturday, April 9, 2011

I cased a card that had a similar idea but everything else is different.  I don't remember where I saw the card but it was going sideways instead of tall and had 4 strips of DSP instead of 2 and she used the small heart punch instead of the butterfly.  Her card was a Mother's Day card and she used Bravo Burgundy for the background instead of Rose Red and a Bravo Burgundy ribbon instead of Certainly Celery.  She used the Pinking Hearts Border Punch and she punched it on the top and bottom of the Very Vanilla strip with the heart punches.  Other than that, they are almost exactly the same - kinda!

Whew!  Have I had a busy day!  I dug up some bushes to transplant and went and painted picnic tables and helped a friend move and have 2 of my grandchildren spending the night tonight.  I really should be in bed but I wanted to post a card I made yesterday and didn't get posted.  It's not only been a busy day but a busy week!  I am working on a display for our team meeting Saturday using the new (actually, it's newer than new.  It won't be released until the new catalog comes out in July) stamp set called Strength and Hope.  You will be seeing lots of projects made with this beautiful set soon.  Nighty night!

No comments: